The other side



I am feeling black and blue tonight
Crawling my way to the light
I feel the need to shout and write
But the words bump into each other
as the light moves further and further
The sentences have stopped making sense
and darkness has become my only solace
My heart shrinks under the weight of my fears
the more I try the less it's clear
the more I cry the more it spears
and it hurts, and it hurts
and it swirls and it swirls
my body is leaving me
My soul is long gone
My mind has departed me
and I am all alone
What is left for my on this earth?
What can I do to alleviate the hurt? 
Yes I am asking you Angel of Death
Aren't you as ruthless as Lady Macbeth?
At last you awarded me with my one and only wish
and you swooped me away in a hasting swish
The end has finally come, my fears are finally gone
there, on the other side of the road I see that I am not alone.




Comments

Popular Posts